HR Manager – Belfast Area
Vanrath are delighted to be partnering on an exclusive basis with their well known client in Belfast, to assist with the recruitment of a permanent HR Manager with a focus on Employee Relations. This is an exciting time to join an organisation experiencing a period of growth.
Salary negotiable. Parking on site.
To oversee and line manage a team of Advisors, ensuring the organisation is compliant with employment legislation, best practice and regulatory guidelines across NI and ROI. To provide coaching and guidance on all ER related issues to the HR team and wider organisation. To coach and train the HR Department and wider business to ensure a more proactive approach to ER issues is implemented.
- To lead and develop the HR team and ensure that the knowledge and skills are optimised. To develop, present and train on HR best practice, legislative requirement, and changes with case law
- To be the lead for all ER issues. To develop and communicate policies and procedures. To review and update all procedures and policies.
- To manage and have full oversight of all cases throughout the whole organisation. To assess and analyse all ER cases. To give a balanced view and ensure that all these cases are managed appropriately. To be the lead for any tribunal or Court cases as needed
- To be responsible for overseeing the escalation of all Trade union related matters. To encourage inclusive and strong working relations with Union reps. To oversee and establish an employee forum .
- To maintain accurate statistics and reports on ER issues. To report on any changes or trends
- To liaise with with relevant points of contact on ER and wider HR operational issues. To participate and provide input into the Management Team.
- CIPD Qualified and at least 3 years’ recent experience in a similar role
- 5 years’ recent experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing a team of staff
- Strong experience in ER Case Management
- Experience with Tribunals
- Experience of working with unions
- Strong working knowledge of GB, NI and ROI employment legislation
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resource job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact Sophie Cousans in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: SOP1308194_1565719228
Salary: Parking and pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Interim HR Project Role – 6 months
Northern Ireland (North)
£30000 - £33000 Per Annum + Pension And ParkingFull Job Spec
HR MANAGER (NORTH & WEST DUBLIN)
Outside Northern Ireland
€45000 - €55000 Per Annum + Parking And PensionFull Job Spec
Head of HR – Fixed Term
Northern Ireland (Midlands)
£50000 - £60000 Per Annum + BenefitsFull Job Spec