HR Business Partner (Vanrath Exclusive)
HR Business Partner
Salary circa £35,000 per annum
VANRATH is exclusively partnering with the largest care charity in Northern Ireland, as they embark on an exciting period of growth. To help support the organisation is undertaking a build out and restructure of their existing HR function, with the creation of a number of exciting new opportunities.
Once in place, the newly structured HR department will provide a best in class HR service to its stakeholders, allowing the organisation to deliver upon its company mission statement.
We are pleased to be considering applications for the role of HR Business Partner.
The role will be responsible for the HR Business Partnering with Line Management Operations for a region of NI, providing a wide range of generalist HR advice and support to Line Managers and Directors and will lead and support on Performance Management, Talent and Succession, HR projects, Policy and Procedure, Employment Law guidance and HR reporting.
The role holder will work in partnership with the business to support the planning and delivery of the HR Strategic and operational plans and will actively contribute to organisational initiatives and change programmes ensuring highly effective and best practice HR initiatives across the organisation.
To request a full copy of the job description, please contact VANRATH.
- CIPD Qualified with 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a busy Human Resources department in an advisory level role or above.
- Degree in HR Management or Business related discipline (desirable)
- Working knowledge and experience of NI employment legislation and codes of practice
- Experience and knowledge of HR management systems and providing data, reports, metrics, KPIs and information through these and using this information to develop and implement organisational improvements
- Experience of Leading HR change projects (desirable)
- Experience with unions and employee forums (desirable)
- Experience working in the Care Sector (desirable)
A highly competitive base salary, benefits package, free parking and ongoing career development and support.
For further information on this Exclusive HR vacancy, please contact Sophie Cousans in the strictest of confidence on 02890330250
Job Reference: SOP1909192_1568906540
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: