HR Business Partner (North Dublin)
VANRATH Exclusive Role
HR & OD Business Partner – Fast track your career!
VANRATH have been exclusively appointed by a large multinational organisation based in North Dublin to assist with the appointment of a HR & Organisational Development Business Partner.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to assume ownership of a small HR team to provide HR guidance and support to their respective client group, across all HR related fields, as well as leading the OD project group for all Irish sites across wellbeing, branding, engagement etc
Even more appealing is the opportunity for the successful candidate to be fast tracked to HR Manager, in a senior leadership capacity and will be fully supported by the organisational both professionally and personally to ensure they succeed.
The company in question is therefore looking for the very best in both academics and professional experience and will reward the successful individual accordingly.
HR Business Partnering
- HR Business Partnering across Talent, ER, Policy, Training and Engagement
- Manage a team of HR Advisors to enable successful delivery of HR services to client group
Organisational Design and Development
- Manage all Ireland OD projects across wellbeing, branding, engagement etc
- Degree level educated in Human Resources or related subject
- CIPD Qualified
- Experience of working within a business partnering role within the Pharma, Retail or FMCG sectors.
- Demonstrable evidence of continued professional development and a desire to progress your career to senior leadership level.
- It would be highly beneficial to have worked through a management development or related training program.
This is a very unique opportunity to join a global market leader in a role that will offer fast track support to senior management level and exposure to lots of exciting HR projects, in a business that truly values its people and rewards them through a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Salary up to 70k + bonus + benefits
For further information on this exclusive HR vacancy, or any other Human Resource related job, please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD)in the strictest of confidence on 07577777450 or 02890 330250
Job Reference: RDM5/12/18HRBPND_1544027692
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: