HR Business Partner (Manufacturing) Exclusive
HR Business Partner (Manufacturing)
Portadown & Banbridge
VANRATH is delighted to be exclusively partnering with Thompson Aero Seating, one of Northern Ireland’s most successful and fast-growing businesses, employing over 1,400 people.
The current industrial footprint covers 20,000 m2 across four sites located in the Portadown and Banbridge areas and includes full design, engineering, certification, manufacturing and R&D capabilities.
In December 2016 Thompson was acquired by AVIC (Aviation Industry Corporation of China), one of the world’s largest and leading aerospace companies. With Thompson’s planned future growth and expansion plans being backed and endorsed by AVIC, together with the ability to offer a broader range of aircraft cabin interior products from other companies within the AVIC group, the Thompson success story looks well set to continue.
The HRD Business Partner will work with the client businesses and lead implementation of business aligned people strategies designed to transform and progress workforce capability, productivity and efficiency whilst ensuring HR systems, policies and process requirements are effectively delivered.
- Contributes actively to the development and implementation of the HR strategies
- Provides leadership, motivation, coaching and coordination across the client leadership team
- Creates clarity of purpose and deliverables with measures and on-going performance evaluation
- Helps make the business case for financial resources related to the improvement of workforce capability
- Applies appropriate change management tools and techniques to bring about effective organisational and cultural change across the business
- Applies appropriate organisational design methodology and works with HR and the workforce to develop cost effective and fit for purpose organisational structures
- Works with managers to build high performing teams
- Works with the HR team to coordinate the identification and nurturing of talent and succession plans
- Develops appropriate reward and retention strategies
- Creates accurate short term and long term workforce plans
- Ensures that vacancies are resourced effectively, liaising with the resourcing team to deliver timely solutions
- 5-7 years HR related experience in a senior advisory or business partnering role.
- Degree level educated in HR or related degree
- Knowledge of the manufacturing sector is highly desirable
- Strong Financial and business acumen
- Excellent working knowledge of NI Employment law
In addition, the successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to help transition the organisation from a fast growth company into a mature organisation.
Competitive base salary and benefits
For further information on this Exclusive HR vacancy, or any other Human Resource related job in Northern Ireland, please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD)in the strictest confidence on 07577777450 or 02890 330250 in the strictest of confidence
Job Reference: RDM12/9/19HRBP_1568314805
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: