HR Assistant – East Belfast
Vanrath are delighted to be partnering with their well-known client on the outskirts of Belfast, for a HR Assistant to join them. Salary for this role is £20,000 per annum
- Administer and coordinate all recruitment
- Maintenance of manual and computerised employee files, including new start/leaver administration, annual leave records and absence recording and monitoring.
- At the start of the annual leave year, calculate annual leave entitlement, create annual leave record forms and issue to relevant staff.
- Co-ordinate the return of annual staff appraisals.
- Prepare details of monthly payroll changes for sign off by HR Manager. Collate all timesheets and relevant paperwork relating to payroll changes and submit to the Payroll Administrator by the cut-off date each month.
- Organise and co-ordinate training and development programmes
- Assist with updating HR policies and procedures and communicating same to staff.
Ideal candidate will have PAMS systems experience.
Salary for this role is circa £20,000 per annum.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resource job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact Sophie Cousans in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: SOP1309191_1568387857
Salary: Up to £20000 per annum + parking and pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: