HR and Payroll Officer
Vanrath are delighted to be assisting their Manufacturing client in County Antrim, for a permanent HR and Payroll Officer to join them as soon as possible.
As the HR & Payroll Officer, you will work as part of the HR team and have full responsibility for using SAGE to process the monthly payroll for the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing multi-site company, where you will have lots of autonomy and your decisions will make a difference to the business. In return, you will have the chance to develop your skills and experience in a fast paced, energetic environment.
- Processing payroll data each pay period in a timely and accurate manner, including processing payments and running monthly reports.
- Liaising with other departments on payroll and HR matters and dealing effectively with related queries from employees.
- Maintenance of the Time Management Systemand reconciling time sheets
- Issuing payslips, P45’s / P60’s to employees and other relevant payroll information.
- Provide advice on human resource policies, procedures, legislation and employment agreements to employees and managers.
- Support with HR administration and employee correspondence.
What You Will Need:
- 2 years’ recent payroll processing experience within a busy environment.
- Practical experience using a system such as SAGE.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding and application of HR practices and policies.
- Good organisational and time management skills, with experience of working to deadlines.
- Basic competitive salary and uncapped bonus structure
- Generous holidays increasing with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Early Friday finish
- On-site car-parking
- Annual health screening
- Private medical insurance
- Retail discount scheme
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resource job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact Sophie Cousans in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: SOP0712182_1544197943
Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum + parking and pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
HR Advisor (Practice Environment)
NegotiableFull Job Spec
HR Administrator (South Belfast)
£18000 - £19000 Per Annum + PensionFull Job Spec
Training Coordinator (Banbridge)
Northern Ireland (Midlands)
£23000 - £27000 Per Annum + Parking And PensionFull Job Spec