HR Advisor (Accountancy Sector)
Are you a Human Resource Professional with 3- 5 years HR related experience within the professional services sector?
VANRATH has an exceptional opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading and fastest growing Accountancy & Advisory Firms, in a newly created HR Advisory role based in central Belfast.
The company in question have experienced phenomenal growth and increase in revenues over the past number of years, with further growth already planned with the announcement of the creation of almost a further 50 new roles in the next 12 months!
The HR Advisor will be responsible for partnering with the key stakeholders across the business, empowering and entrusting them with the key skills to deliver a first class people service to the Belfast operation.
This really is a unique opportunity to join a business in a period that your own professional development and key skills will evolve and grow in line with the organisation.
To top it all off, you will avail of educational support, a market leading salary and benefits package and a beautiful central Belfast office.
The Successful Candidate
- 3 – 5 years HR related experience
- Third level qualification in HR or related discipline
- CIPD qualification (desirable)
- Experience of working within the professional services sector
- Strong working knowledge of HR best practice policies and procedures
- Strong business focus and commitment to client service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
For further information on this HR vacancy, or any other Human Resource related job in Northern Ireland, please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD)in the strictest confidence on 07577777450 or 02890 330250 in the strictest of confidence
Job Reference: RDM12/3/19HRA_1552410746
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: