Head of Business Development
VANRATH are delighted to be working in partnership with their client a leading company who provide dynamic and innovative analytics solutions to global pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device markets with unique expertise in precision medicine studies. Their flagship platform aids the design and analysis of clinical trials and has enabled customers to achieve real world success by transforming their clinical development plans.
Our client is looking for a Business Development professional who wants to be part of a positive and creative environment to expand their business and build on existing success. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Business Development Executive with experience in selling clinical trials services to develop their career, building the business development function through tactical and strategic actions.
- Generate and qualify new leads and prospects
- Through accurate revenue planning and forecasting, generate sales revenue in target markets and geographies meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Develop strong internal and external global business relationships and networks supporting strategic and tactical revenue generation
- Lead client contract negotiations and coordinate the writing of customer quotes, proposals and business presentations
- Support the development of sales and marketing collateral and tailor it to specific opportunities
The Ideal Candidate
- A successful record in Business Development of services to the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences sectors
- Thorough knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, terminology and practices
- Evidence of strong presentation skills and ability to prepare clear and concise presentation materials.
- Proven ability in negotiating with large and small companies
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or related discipline
Any of the following would be desirable:
- Familiarity with statistical analysis of clinical trial data
- Knowledge of Clinical Trails and Precision Medicine
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Staff bonus scheme
- Private health insurance is on offer
- Opportunity for professional development
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page, or contact Megan Kelly in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Job Reference: Mke0612181_1544106908
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: