Graduate Buyer – Lisburn
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client a prestigious manufacturing company based in Lisburn to recruit for a Graduate Buyer position. Reporting directly to the Purchasing Manager you will take a lead role in being a pro-active and valued member of the team.
- Procurement of direct and indirect materials in line with inventory targets.
- Raising purchase requisitions and purchase orders for suppliers.
- Expediting orders with suppliers to ensure on time deliveries.
- Validating and implementing MRP outputs.
- Monitoring supplier performance.
- Maintenance of supplier schedules in line with MRP and manufacturing requirements.
- Identifying approved vendors and ensuring cost effectiveness of all purchases.
- Liaising with suppliers and internal department managers.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will have have a third level degree in a relevant business related subject, have a high level of computer literacy, to include MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of buying / procurement
- Experience in a manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Free Parking
- Excellent benefits
- Progression opportunities
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: DT15032019_1552680006
Salary: Up to £22000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: