GL Accountant (URGENT)
GL Accountant (URGENT) – Leading Technology Company
VANRATH are urgently recruiting for a qualified accountant to join a growing US technology company who are rapidly expanding their Belfast operation. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Accountant with guaranteed career progression to join a very dynamic organisation where you can develop your technical accounting skills in a commercial arena. Reporting to the Head of Finance locally and the US VP this is one of the most exciting and innovative companies in Northern Ireland and competition for this opportunity will be extremely high.
The GL Accountant will be responsible for coordinating the preparation financial reports with local service providers for international subsidiaries
– Maintain an understanding of our international operations and effectively communicate any update with international accounting service providers
– Strictly follow monthly global consolidation procedures, which include elimination entries, revaluing foreign currency balances and translating foreign subsidiary ledgers to USD
– Ensure Transfer Pricing calculations by each entity are correct to ensure that intercompany transactions are consistent with executed agreements, meet the requirements of the Company’s business and tax planning strategies, and are properly documented and entered onto each respective entity’s accounting records
– Assist in reviewing monthly reporting packages prepared by company’s external local service providers and perform reconciliation of all intercompany balances
– Ensure proper and timely recording of financial transactions in the general ledger in accordance with GAAP
– Prepare journal entries, including appropriate documentation
– Ensure that general ledger and sub-ledger are reconciled and reconciling items are resolved
– Perform financial statement analysis and document meaningful explanations for fluctuations
– Work closely with outsourced accounting team and continue to train and develop the team
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a recently qualified accountant with at least one years experience in a Multinational company and US GAAP experience. You will be dynamic and keen to progress career in commercial environment. The culture of this business is to promote innovation and fun as well. You will add real value to the business through contribute to decision making.
Salary will be market leading and will be flexible depending on experience.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Barbara McKiernan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: BM51819_1565956808
Salary: Up to £1 per annum + BONUS
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Credit Controller (Titanic Quarter)
£20000 - £24000 Per Annum + Excellent Workplace BenefitsFull Job Spec
Accounts Technician (East Belfast)
£2000 - £24000 Per AnnumFull Job Spec
Payroll Professional (Part-Time)
£18000 - £23000 Per AnnumFull Job Spec