FP&A Analyst (Qualified Accountant)
VANRATH are urgently recruiting for an FP&A Analyst who is a qualified accountant keen to build a career in industry. You will work as part of a larger Finance Team and will support the Financial Controller through provision of analysis. This is an excellent opportunity and will offer lots of career progression and a really broad role in a dynamic business.
– Financial analysis / modelling of Group Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow under various scenarios at the key business driver level
– Financial analysis / modelling for Group strategic initiatives
– Prepare monthly group board report, including commentary and ensuring consistency with divisional reporting packages.
– Perform analytical review of divisional forecasts, challenging trends and identifying group risks and opportunities.
– Prepare Group forecast analysis summary for Executive Management, including liaising with Divisional Finance Teams to ensure consistency of analysis.
– Perform analytical review of divisional budget, challenging trends and identifying group risks and opportunities.
– Prepare Group budget presentation, including commentary for Main Board and Lenders and liaising with Divisional Finance Teams to ensure consistency of analysis.
– Preparation of reports for lenders, including responding to ad hoc queries and supporting investor relations
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a recently qualified accountant with one years PQE either from a Corporate Finance background or Financial analyst in industry. You will provide analysis using your financial modelling skills (pivot tables and manipulation of significant data). You will add real value to the business and will contribute to decision making.
Salary will be market leading and will be flexible depending on experience.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: LH76195_1569582820
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Finance Assistant (Lisburn)
£19000 - £20000 Per Annum + Market Leading SalaryFull Job Spec
Commercial Finance Business Partner
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum + Benefits / PackageFull Job Spec
Accounts Assistant (Belfast)
£20000 - £22000 Per AnnumFull Job Spec