Financial Controller – Growing Business
Financial Controller – Greater Belfast – Expanding Business
VanRath is actively recruiting for a commercially astute Financial Controller to join an innovative, rapidly expanding business based in Greater Belfast. The Financial Controller will report directly to the MD and play an integral role in delivering the commercial strategy of the business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the companies and the group, comparing actual outcomes with budget.
- Preparation of annual budgets for the companies and the group.
- Preparation of financial forecasts and business plans for the business.
- Prepare papers for board and management meetings and attend these meetings to deal with all financial and commercial aspects of the company’s business
- Liaison with external reporting accountants/auditors ensuring full cooperation to meet their requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring company compliance with both HMRC & Irish Revenue tax regulations, particularly for Vat, PAYE and Corporation Tax.
- As member of management team, proactively assist in decision making and reviewing operations. This will involve significant input into strategy and commercial decision making.
- Carry out any other tasks as required.
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years experience gained in a fast paced commercial environment. You must demonstrate strong commercial acumen coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills and have a hands on proactive and positive approach.
This is a significant opportunity for a senior finance professional to join a dynamic business that is continually growing organically and through acquisition.
The overall package will be tailored to attract the strongest candidate in the market.
For further information on this or any other senior finance opportunity please contact Joanne Gordon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250 or apply via the link.
Job Reference: JB1125223_1549908029
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: