VANRATH are currently seeking to recruit a Financial Analyst for Allstate NI. Based in Belfast city centre in state-of-the-art offices, the company is one of NI’s most reputable employers and this is an excellent opportunity to join a brand new team coming to NI. With opportunities to travel to head quarters in Chicago and gain first hand insight into one of America’s largest corporations.
Allstate NI’s collaborative, inclusive environment is designed to support each of their team members, and their innovative resources and growth opportunities mean there’s always something new to learn. You will be able to study and train to develop yourself and have a visible career path ahead of you.
This role sits within the Private Investments Accounting and Reporting Team, which is primarily responsible for preparing monthly and quarterly accounting and reporting for Private Assets, ensuring they are presented in appropriate format for the customer. For Real estate assets you will also be responsible for reconciliation of monthly financial statements received from asset management companies, ensuring they are recorded accurately in Allstate’s systems as well as reporting of income trend for real estate, highlighting any variances, and providing appropriate explanations. For LPs you will prepare and record Equity Method of Accounting (EMAs) entries based on the financial statements of the investment and provide trend analysis and reporting
- Financial reporting, accounting, projects and variance analysis.
- Preparation of financial statements and reconciliations.
- Meaningful analysis on the drivers of revenue and expense. Providing consulting on courses of action to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Working closely with management teams and key stakeholders in the organization.
- A degree classification in Finance, Economics, Accountancy, or similar discipline, OR
- A degree in a non finance related discipline but supported with a post graduate qualification within a finance or accountancy related discipline, OR
- At least 2 year’s experience in a Finance/Accountancy role, AND
- Applicants must be either EU citizens or possess a current UK visa which entitles the holder to take up full time employment, AND
- Applicants must be willing and eligible to travel to the USA.
- Having a logical and analytical approach.
- Good problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate well, build relationships and work as part of a team.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and the ability to analyze, manipulate, and interpret large amounts of data.
Highly competitive starting salary
For further information on this Accounting Specialist vacancy, or any other Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jessica Grieve in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: JGR1212_1539344367
Salary: Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: