Finance Manager (Carrickfergus)
Finance Manager – Market leading NI business
Vanrath are actively recruiting for a Finance Manager on behalf of a market leading business based in Greater Belfast. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller this role will sit of the senior management team and will be responsible for all the business’s finance activities. Offering a market leading salary and an unrivalled benefits package (bonus, private medical, pension, gym membership and more) this is an outstanding opportunity for a commercially minded accountant to join an NI market leading business.
- You will be part of the senior management team and will be responsible for all the business’s finance activities.
- The primary responsibility of the role will be to ensure all financial deliverables are completed accurately and ensuring strong financial controls are in place.
- The role includes managerial responsibility for a small finance team and will require close interaction across all functions within the business
- It is a commercially focused role that will also require close interaction with the Group finance team as well as engagement with a number of external counter-parties and stakeholders.
- Full responsibility for the day to day and end to end financial deliverables of the business
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director and communicate with senior stakeholders within the Group, and externally with auditors and customers
- You’ll be key to the delivery of business planning and strategy that will in turn drive the commercial decision making within the business.
- You will be responsible for financial governance including risk management and compliance within the business.
- Fully Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Up to date knowledge of international financial reporting standards
- Proven experience delivering and being accountable for high level financial information to senior management
- Experience of managing: people, resources, projects with proven ability & interpersonal skills to work with various teams/stakeholders to achieve common objectives
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Good working knowledge of computerised Accounts Packages
- Highly experienced in Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Salary will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the local market place
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Joanne Gordon in strictest confidence on 02890 330 250 or apply via the link below.
Job Reference: JB286642_1565982007
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: