VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a Facilities Administrator for our global client’s team based in Belfast City Centre. Joining a highly regarded professional services company in the capacity of Facilities Administrator, this is a job opportunity not to be missed.
- Responding to general requests (maintenance etc)
- Providing support with general office administration, including the processing of invoices, ordering of business cards and name/desk plates
- Assisting with ordering of office equipment and furniture as required
- Participation in business continuity activities and upkeep of equipment and staff lists
- Carrying out health and safety and/or facilities inductions for new starts
- Liaising with line manager, HR and IT to assist with the requirements for new starts and leavers
- Assisting with all internal moves, including liaison with service providers and internal business units, arranging crates, printing labels, updating plans/staff lists and porterage
- Ensuring that the office is tidy and delivered items are cleared away promptly
- Carrying out office inspections, completing forms and helping to resolve issues
- Daily receipt, sorting, distribution, collection and dispatch of Royal Mail, DX and other deliveries
- Provide reception cover if required, in agreement with line manager
- Where required, prepare beverages and deliver lunches to rooms at booked times
The Ideal Person:
- 3 years + experience in a facilities position gained in a professional services company
- 5 x GCSEs grade C or above or equivalent , must include Math’s and English
- High level of professionalism
- Confident communicator who delivers high levels of customer service to all internal and external clients.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety procedures and an ability to identify any risks.
- Negotiable based on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Staff discounts
- Bonus scheme
IF YOU HAVE FORWARDED YOUR CV TO VANRATH WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS please do not apply as our specialist consultants are aware of your availability. If you would like to contact VANRATH for an update please call our consultants directly on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: DT91018_1539104403
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: