ERP Systems Analyst
ERP Systems Analyst (Dungannon)
My client is in need of a capable Business System Analyst with ERP experience. The successful Business System Analyst will help to implement an ERP system which will the new platform from which the organization operates. The appointed Business System Analyst will play an integral role in incorporating the system throughout the business.
Based in Dungannon, this is a long-standing local employer who works across the health, education, commercial and leisure sectors.
- Helping to lead the Project Team which will implement the new ERP System, with the aim of delivering on time and to budget
- Train and introduce best case practice.
- Understand and improve the Business Systems from both a “Hands On” Operations viewpoint and a basic technical stance.
- Support the systems, its users and to manage reporting and project management requirements.
- Improve the Business Unit Processes and support Senior Managers to achieve their Departmental and overall Business Goals.
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Proven experience within a similar role and/or experience implementing a critical business system
- A proactive, logical and creative approach to resolving business problems
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Enthusiastic, positive and committed team member
- Communicates effectively at all levels, both verbally and written
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Remains calm under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Excellent knowledge of other Microsoft Packages e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project etc.
REMUNERATION £30,000 – £40,000
The role is currently available to start immediately, and interviews are available this week.This is a great opportunity to join a well-known company, with opportunities to work on a number of challenging projects using the latest technologies.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or the wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Johnathan Potts in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: JP96_1571680803
Salary: £23500 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Linux Systems Engineer
£45000 - £50000 Per AnnumFull Job Spec
Service Desk Analyst (1st line support)
Northern Ireland (Midlands)
£17000 - £23500 Per AnnumFull Job Spec
QA Engineer- Python / NodeJS
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum + Negotiable Based On ExperienceFull Job Spec