ERP Systems Analyst
Vanrath Group IT are working closing with a leading Manufacturing business based in Northern Ireland, looking to bring on board an ERP Systems Analyst.
The ERP Systems Analyst will be working closely with business process owners to continue the ongoing development of our ERP system; involving their own experience and inquisitive nature to improve accuracy, quality and efficiency of our business processes. The successful candidate would be approachable and have excellent communication skills, working with colleagues from the shop floor to senior management.
The ERP Business Analyst will also be working alongside the internal IT department, ERP Support Analysts and ERP partner, therefore the ability to comprehend technical aspects of the infrastructure will be required.
- Maintain and troubleshoot the ERP systems including data exchanges between EDI, WMS and MicroSoft Dynamics 365.
- Discuss users’ needs and determine vulnerabilities or areas of poor performance to boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy in the company’s computer systems
- Consistently deliver excellence in critical system integrations using a variety of analysis methods including but limited to data analysis, SQL, supplementary tools and or programs.
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, including both hardware and software.
- Rapidly become a system expert across our ERP Ecosystem and share that knowledge with the department and wider organisation as required.
- Investigate and document requirements for system modifications or introductions of new system components.
- Working with the business and IT stakeholders (including third parties) to define and implement timely solutions to business/system problems.
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
For more information contact Gary McMahon directly on 02890330250, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Message me directly on LinkedIn
Job Reference: GMC0410_1571590815
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP