VANRATH have partnered with a local manufacturer of innovative ventilation systems to recruit an e-Commerce Executive to their growing Marketing team, based in Greater Belfast.
This company has had significant growth and success year on year through designing and selling their products into the Residential construction sector across UK and Ireland, and exporting to mainland Europe.
Now is an exciting time to join the growing Marketing team, as they continue to transform the business performance.
The ideal candidate will bring a results orientated approach and expertise within e-Commerce.
You will be given complete autonomy, but with the support of the Marketing Manager, to manage all e-commerce performance from start to finish.
Knowledge or experience of e-Commerce best practices and a proven track record of exceptional ROI performance from campaign management are the key needs in this opportunity – if you have these skills and are considering a new opportunity then this is the job for you!
- Maximising e-commerce related revenue
- Day to day Management of eBay and Amazon platforms
- Liaising with production and logistics teams
- Online customer engagement and support
- Creating and championing new business processes to support the e-commerce function
- Identifying and launching new product opportunities
- Carrying out market and competitor analysis
- Paid Online Advertising
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics suite of products
- Reporting and Collaborating with the Marketing Manager and Senior Management team
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years experience in an ecommerce setting
- 2+ years experience in a digital marketing related environment
- Self-starter with passion to succeed and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
- Educated to degree in a Marketing related subject – highly desirable
- Google AdWords & Analytics Certification or similar- highly desirable
- CIM or DMI Qualification – highly desirable
- Generous salary on offer
- Company contributory pension
- Attractive working hours and holidays
- Staff canteen
- Onsite parking
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page, or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Job Reference: MRT060219_1549911621
Salary: Attractive salary + hours + holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: