Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
VANRATH have partnered with an innovative blinds manufacturer and designer to recruit a new Digital Marketing Manager to their established Marketing team, based at their Marketing office in Lisburn.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will lead the company’s paid and organic search marketing efforts, through in-depth analytics and working with cross-functional teams and external resources, they will develop and execute programs to increase inbound traffic and leads from the web.
- Manage website content to ensure a first class customer experience, while supporting the company’s strategies and business priorities
- Manage SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) to increase organic search visibility and ranking.
- Manage the development, implementation, monitoring, tracking and optimising of PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaigns such as Google AdWords. This includes identifying and tracking industry keywords and their popularity
- Build and maintain AdWords landing pages, building content and structure that drives CTR and leads
- Effectively and efficiently manage the PPC budget to maximise the ROI
- Drive impactful incremental revenue growth by generating high quality sales ready leads from new customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree in a Marketing/ Digital related subject
- 3+ years proven Digital Marketing experience
- Qualified with a CIM/ other relevant marketing qualification – ideal
- Demonstrated success in a metric-driven, quantified commercial environment
- Willing to implement and use a variety of lean and problem-solving tools to drive continuous improvement; experience with six sigma, lean or other similar program preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Search Engine Advertising/Search Engine Marketing including campaign creation and optimisation
- Thorough knowledge of SEO including on-page optimisation and link building techniques.
- Experience using a web content management system.
- Understanding of web design, development and management processes.
- Experience/ Knowledge of Google AdWords, Analytics and Search Console
- Highly competitive base salary and benefits
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Free parking
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: MRT160519_1558016174
Salary: Highly competitive base salary + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: