Digital Marketing Coordinator
Digital Marketing Coordinator
VANRATH have partnered with an industry leading software partner to both Government and Private Sector organisations, to recruit for a Digital Marketing Coordinator.
Our client provides digital election platforms specifically designed for the elections industry. The company exploits opportunities for new technology that will improve service delivery communication and outcomes for customers.
Their vision is to transform the management of electoral processes, utilising cutting edge technologies and innovative technologies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all marketing activity and for all strategic marketing communications.
This role has significant scope to create and develop new and interesting marketing campaigns and initiatives, which will drive engagement and customer awareness.
- Manage the company’s social media sites and website, including making regular updates
- Design, co-ordinate and monitor all marketing communications, including email marketing
- Deal with online PR
- Create and implement external media, clients and partners list, and partnership strategy
- Assist with the development of the company’s marketing strategy and conduct market research and marketing campaigns
- Improve marketing efforts such as SEM (search engine marketing) and display advertising
- e-mail marketing and lead generation
- Support creative teams such as content creation and content strategy for emails and blogs
- Coordinate with products (online and offline), membership strategies, and other internal teams to work together
- Improve your knowledge everyday with both online and offline tutorials to keep abreast of marketing strategies
- Various administrative and marketing duties across digital content and social media
- Analytical reporting on online marketing performance, recommending improvement strategies where needed
- Proactively drive brand awareness
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years’ marketing experience, possessing strong design, digital and communication skills and an enthusiasm for social media.
- Educated to degree in a Marketing, Multimedia Design, IT or Business subject
- Working knowledge of marketing through Twitter, Facebook, Periscope, Youtube, Pinterest, Tumblr and Snapchat
- Knowledge of web analytics and other tools for identifying opportunities for improvement
- Flexibility to travel when required
- A lateral thinker with the ability to develop and implement creative solutions
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Self-disciplined and capable of working under pressure
- Articulate with good written and oral presentation skills
- Professional and well presented with a strong desire for success
- Attractive salary and benefits offered in line with candidates relavent experience
For further details on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
IF YOU HAVE FORWARDED YOUR CV TO VANRATH WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS please do not apply as our specialist consultants are aware of your availability. If you would like to contact VANRATH for an update please call our consultants directly on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: MRT111018_1539280824
Salary: Attractive Salary + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: