Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
VANRATH have teamed up with one of Belfast’s most successful digital agencies to add a new Digital Account Manager to their established team, based at the heart of Belfast city centre.
The Digital Account Manager will be an ambitious character and bring a strong background in managing both brand and digital campaigns and projects.
The ideal candidate will already have a solid grounding with at least 2 years’ experience in an agency or similar fast-paced marketing environment, dealing with client communications, building relationships, managing client accounts and delivering projects based on briefs, agreed timescales and budgets.
You must be able to demonstrate your experience of managing and delivering projects with multiple outputs, from brand and design artwork, printed formats, to websites and wholly integrated campaigns – but with digital at your core.
- Managing projects on a day to day basis with the rest of your team.
- Developing strong working relationships with your clients.
- Working with the Account Director and wider agency team, to develop projects across all of your clients.
- Project planning, writing scoping documents and proposal documents.
- Creating budgets (with Operations team) and managing them on a daily basis.
- Developing briefs with clients for internal teams.
- Briefing in internal designers, user experience teams, media teams, developers and copywriters.
- Scheduling appropriate resource when required.
- Keeping up to date with technological updates, particularly in relation to browser, device, and communication developments, and provide guidance on digital developments to your clients.
- Manage timelines and key review and sign off periods with your clients.
- Analyze data from social consoles with the ability to prepare client reports.
- Reviewing creative content and digital outputs from our studio and ensuring they meet client requirements and briefs.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years experience working in an agency or similar fast-paced marketing / communications environment
- Demonstrated passion for creativity, digital and delivery
- Highly organised, able to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts simultaneously
- Proven ability to build strong business relationships internally and externally
- Sound working knowledge of budgets and solid numeracy skills
- Flexible, able to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good understanding and application of project management methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to take brand and design projects from brief to conclusion
- Digital led background
- Clear communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Google Accreditations.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis skills.
- Previous experience running a digital project or campaign of size and scale.
- Common sense, initiative and intelligence or must haves to be successful in this role
- Highly competitive salary
- Market leading holiday allowance and other benefits
- Exposure to top class global brands in a collaborative working environment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Job Reference: MRT120919_1568311219
Salary: Highly competitive package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: