Digital Account Director
Digital Account Director
VANRATH have teamed up with one of Belfast’s most successful digital agencies to add a new Digital Account Director to their established team, based at the heart of Belfast city centre.
The focus of this role is to develop a strong relationship with clients, based on trust and mutual respect to produce insight-led, digital-first, effective creative solutions.
The successful candidate will be an experienced relationship builder and business developer with a marketing or creative/digital agency background. You will have a successful track record in leading brand, design and digital projects, and experience in business to business marketing is a must.
- Become part of a supportive team that works together to find the most effective solutions for clients’ business problems. A key focus on working alongside senior client services, strategic and digital teams to take client briefs and turn them into integrated brand and digital strategies.
- Deliver effective results for clients by providing a strong analytical foundation to uncover fresh and innovative insights/ business opportunities and inspiring creative ideas.
- Using qualitative research, trends, market data and your own learned knowledge you can interrogate, write and shape briefs which enable the strategic, brand, creative and digital teams to produce innovative, engaging and effective brand solutions and campaigns.
- Working across the disciplines of branding, digital, design & marketing across all platforms, you will develop a full understanding of your client’s world, targets, opportunities and challenges, enabling you to act as their voice within the agency, with the goal of producing innovative, engaging and effective brand solutions and campaigns.
- Inspire and foster collaboration between our internal teams to deliver integrated, brand-centric solutions. You’re also proactive in developing new brand initiatives and spotting opportunities to develop business through identifying and creating opportunities with and between existing clients, and spotting new business opportunities in order to grow revenue.
- Professionally champion your client’s requirements, undaunted by presenting at the highest level.
- Take responsibility for cost calculation, budget tracking and ensuring key project milestones and client objectives are achieved.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years proven experience in a specifically digital role – ideally within a UK & I digital agency.
- You can work at speed, are collaborative and a strong team player – it’s second nature to you.
- A digital native, you combine your solid business understanding with excellent leadership, coordination and communication skills.
- Understand how brand, advertising and consumer behaviour fit together to deliver powerful customer experiences online
- Play an advisory role, serving as a digital advisor to both partner agencies and clients
- Drive brand innovation online for clients
- Build and maintain strong connections to the industry that ensure you are on the forefront of key trends in all or most of the key areas of digital media.
- Deadlines don’t phase you, and nor does presenting and dealing with clients and partner agencies at a senior level.
- Work as part of an agency team to ensure that brand communications are brought to life in all online communications to achieve client target.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Slack, Trello and/ or Basecamp, and Google Analytics certification – highly desirable
- Not adverse to adhoc travel, to Dublin or potentially to meet clients in the UK or further afield.
- Highly competitive salary
- Market leading holiday allowance and other benefits
- Exposure to top class global brands in a collaborative working environment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Job Reference: MRT150519_1558029614
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: