Desktop Support Engineer
Our client is a global finance firm who supply unique solutions to the Financial industry. Reporting to the Lead Engineer the primary purpose of this role is to provide level 1 and level 2 support to the in house platform.
As the new desktop Support Engineer, you will be a critical part of the support provided to customers and partners by offering prompt, professional and knowledgeable application assistance.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in deskside support in a corporate IT environment
- Degree/Technical certification in IT or related field
- Strong knowledge Windows 7 / 10
- Strong knowledge of MS Office / Lync PC / Laptop hardware
- configuration and troubleshooting Mobile Devices/ Mobile OS AD / TCP/IP Network knowledge
The role is currently available to start immediately, and interviews are available this week.This is a great opportunity to join a well-known company, with opportunities to work on a number of challenging projects using the latest technologies.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or the wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Johnathan Potts in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: JP98_1571767210
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Linux Systems Engineer
£45000 - £50000 Per AnnumFull Job Spec
Service Desk Analyst (1st line support)
Northern Ireland (Midlands)
£17000 - £23500 Per AnnumFull Job Spec
QA Engineer- Python / NodeJS
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum + Negotiable Based On ExperienceFull Job Spec