Database Developer ( Insurance Sector )
My client have been in Belfast for over 20 years, producing solutions for a specialised Insurance Market. All candidates will be interviewed over 2 stages, with the second stage being informal.
Working as a Database Developer you will be responsible for providing data such as Web and Application Analytics.
This role will suit a candidate that has a passion for Technology and Business Analytics.
The Ideal Candidate :
– Excellent SQL experience, any mass migration work a distinct advantage
– Some experience of working with a Java platform
– Be able to develop key Dashboards
– Ability to analyse complex systems data to provide improvements to data validity
– Any previous experience with Business Objects, SQL Reporting would be an advantage.
The candidate will possess strong communication, documentation,
data modelling, and reporting tool, query-based reporting skills. –
Strong planning and organisational skills:
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
– Strong project/team leadership skills
Very positive team, great retention rates and a flexible working environment. If you would like to trade a role in a multinational for something that feels more local and family oriented, feel free call me directly to discuss this genuinely excellent role.
The salary and package will be tailored to attract the best candidate. Excellent on site amenities and benefits will be made available to the successful candidate.
For further information please contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250 or apply via the link below. Visit www.vanrath.com for a comprehensive list of similar jobs, career advice and salary surveys.
Job Reference: RQM11J1_1549885157
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP