Data Privacy Analyst
VANRATH are proud to be working alongside our client, a market leading financial services company based in Greater Belfast to recruit for a Data Privacy Analyst. The successful candidate will provide expert advice, guidance and support on all data protection compliance issues across the organisation.
- Provide comprehensive support for the GDPR programme
- Maintain and update the Personal Data Register, including Article 30 records
- Manage the company data breach process in line with procedure: investigate, monitor the data breach up to completion, draft of meeting minutes and notify the Regulator as required
- Prepare Data Breach Reports as required by the Data Privacy Team
- Manage Data Subject requests in line with procedure: investigation of request and draft responses
- Manage the response to enquiries from the Regulator
- Maintain and update the Company Data Protection Policy, Data Protection Procedure and associated Notices
- Assist the Company Learning and Development team with the development and roll out of company wide Data Protection training
- Carry out regular audits to ensure compliance
- Work closely with the Privacy Coordinator
- Support the Data Protection Officer as required
The Ideal Person:
- Professional qualification in Business/Law/Insurance or similar
- At least 6 month’s experience in the area of Data Breaches, Data Subject Requests and Data Privacy Impact Assessments.
- Relevant compliance or business background.
- Genuine interest in data protection and privacy.
- Good awareness of IT and data security.
- Fantastic benefits
- Free parking
For further information on this role or any other Business Support Jobs, please contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Job Reference: DT1505019_1557943217
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: