What you’ll do:
– Execute quantitative analyses and data mining to inform business decisions and help us understand our customers
– Build code and tools (Python, R, etc.) to automate analyses and turn them into products
– Build data flows and pipelines
– Simplify complex raw data into user friendly explores, looks, and dashboards for audiences across the organisation
– BA or BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Statistics
– Strong Python and SQL skills
– Desire to influence business decisions by building quantitative tools
– Data modeling and transformation skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability and experience in mentoring others.
– Excellent problem solving, analytical and organisational skills
Strong communication skills.
– Able to clearly express opinions on product design, while respecting the thoughts and opinions of their peers.
– Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with engineers and non-engineering stakeholders alike.
Experience with RDBMS like MySQL/Oracle/SQL Server
– Years professional experience in a related (Computer Science/Software Engineering/Data Science) role
– Programming knowledge
– Market leading salary
– Share options
– Strong pension contribution
– Health and dental care
– Income and Death insurance
– Health and wellbeing benefits
– Market leading maternity and paternity Schemes
– Flexible working
– Generous time off allowance and policies
– Substantial gym membership discount
Job Reference: GMC060919_1569002403
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP