Customer Service Team Leader
Customer Service Team Leader
VANRATH have teamed up with a leading outsourcing company based in Belfast City Centre to recruit for a Customer Service Team Leader to join their growing team. You’ll play a key part in helping to engage, motivate and inspire your team.
- Provide direction, leadership, inspiration and motivation to team members.
- Coach and mentor team members in the principles of providing excellent customer experience and participate in the development and management of a call quality monitoring programme
- Review and measure performance in line with targets
- Conduct monthly call coaches and Balance Scorecards, providing feedback to agents ensuring all team member using `Performance Improvement Plans` where necessary
- Assist team members to resolve customer problems where their knowledge or confidence is lacking, so they may attain the skills and knowledge to handle such matters without aid.
- Lead by example, be approachable, and demonstrate a `can do` attitude, through our NowTV brand values:
- All Action, Full of fun, Extra Easy and super smart
- To develop a culture of working together to help us achieve the best results
- Ensure daily and monthly team targets are met
- Analyse working practices to identify best practice and develop new methodologies to improve productivity and service delivery, in conjunction with other CEL`s.
- Actively manage attendance to exceed target of 95% and comply with absence management policy to ensure operation is not adversely impacted, through completing return to work interviews and recorded discussion
- Liaise with Human Resources on any Employee Relation issues, working to resolve minor issues informally
- Update attendance tracker daily and provide timely payroll reports including overtime and sickness
- Ensure all new processes and products are accurately and clearly communicated to agents
- Provide necessary management information
The Ideal Candidate:
- Hands-on experience of working in a contact centre environment is desirable, but experience of dealing with customers in other demanding environments (e.g. retail. leisure, etc) would also be applicable.
- 1 year`s Management Experience of a team of 10+ people of who undertake customer service/technical support, account management.
- Excellent telephone manner and / or experience of dealing with customers face to face.
- Ability to provide regular relevant feedback directly to client
- PC literate and good keyboard skills.
- Good listening and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical, simplifies complex and ambiguous matters; thinks laterally and creatively; displays sound judgement and resolves problems.
- Able to analyse, interpret and communicate complex problems in numeric data.
- Experience of dealing with conflict with subordinates, peers and line managers.
- Projects confidence that people and performance issues will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to manage a team with honesty and integrity in line with brand values.
- Attractive salary and benefits on offer.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: DT170819_1565982009
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: