Corporate Solicitor (3-5 PQE)(Global Law Firm)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Corporate Solicitor (3 – 5 years’ PQE) on behalf of our client, an award winning global law firm based in Belfast. An excellent opportunity for an ambitious Corporate Solicitor to work on some of the largest and most complex corporate deals.
- Conducting fee earning work.
- Undertaking complex reviews, drafting and negotiations across a range of deal types within Corporate.
- Leading projects or specific workstreams on a mandate, supervised by Managers.
- Supervising Trainees and Legal Analysts.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of relevant areas of law to the corporate practice.
- Working with legal technology tools appropriate to the relevant matter (e.g. artificial intelligence tools for DD).
- Ensuring compliance with financial disciplines on matters.
- Liaising with clients and teams elsewhere in the firm as required on fee-earning or other projects.
The Ideal Person
The successful candidate will be a qualified solicitor or barrister in England and Wales or Northern Ireland, but Republic of Ireland or other common law jurisdictions will be considered. You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience gained in the corporate practice area. The successful candidate will be one who takes initiative, embraces challenge and brings energy and drive to their work.
Salary will be market leading and tailored to attract the strongest candidate in the local market.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Legal Jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sarah Chapa in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: SCH120919_1568318406
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: