CORPORATE SOLICITOR – NEWLY QUALIFIED – GLOBAL FIRM
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Newly Qualified Corporate Solicitor on behalf a leading global law firm based in Belfast. The Newly Qualified Corporate Solicitor will work within a growing team and will have exposure to global offices and the global network.
- M&A, due diligence, multi and single jurisdiction transactions
- Ability to work on a varied corporate caseload
- Process, co-ordination and project management of matters
- Innovative use of IT platforms and know-how databases
- Developing strong working relationships with lawyers throughout the world
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a Newly Qualified Corporate Solicitor with excellent academic credentials. Previous corporate mergers & acquisitions experience and due diligence exposure is desirable.
Salary will be negotiable and tailored to attract the strongest Candidate in the local market.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Legal Jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sarah Chapa in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: SECH_1552676420
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: