VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for Corporate Counsel on behalf of our client, a leading tech firm renowned for reputation in both the US and Europe. Working as part of a team, and liaising with offices around the word, Corporate Counsel will be based in the Belfast office with international corporate network exposure. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a legal team in the growing tech industry in Northern Ireland.
- Collaborate with the HR team and other business partners on hiring, retention, policy setting, compensation, and compliance with local labour laws.
- Review and negotiate vendor agreements to fulfil client procurement needs.
- Act as a Legal representative on global functional and cross-functional teams .
- Work with the Sales organisation and its customers to negotiate license agreements.
- Coordinate with other client attorneys, identify risk, improve process, and implement technological solutions to streamline Legal operations.
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be an experienced Senior Corporate Solicitor with a proven track record seeking further continued career progression. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player and have at between 5 – 7 years PQE gained within a leading corporate environment and an in-house role. You will have significant experience across employment law, contracts, intellectual property, and regulatory compliance affecting the technology industry.
Salary will be negotiable and tailored to attract the strongest Candidate in the local market.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Legal jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sarah Chapa in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: SECH_1552503611
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
NegotiableFull Job Spec
Qualified Solicitor looking for career change
Unrivalled Commission, Excellent Base SalaryFull Job Spec
Junior Commercial Prop Solicitor
£30000 - £40000 Per Annum + Market Leading SalaryFull Job Spec