Commercial Property Solicitor (3 – 5 PQE)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Commercial Property Solicitor (3 – 5 PQE) on behalf of our client, a top tier law firm based in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join this growing team which has been recognised in the Chambers and Partners directory and the Legal 500 and to work with some of the top property lawyers in Northern Ireland.
- Managing your own caseload of commercial property matters
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, including in the retail, office, entertainment and leisure sectors
- Acting for landlords and tenants in relation to commercial leases
- Mortgage/Re-mortgage transactions
- Advising on all aspects of landlord and tenant law
- Acting for Administrators/Receivers in the sale of commercial properties
The Ideal Person
The successful candidate will be a Commercial Property Solicitor (3 – 5 PQE) with recent experience gained within a leading commercial environment. The ideal candidate will have high academic credentials, commercial aptitude, a strong team ethic and a desire to learn. This role will suit a hardworking and determined Commercial Property Solicitor who is looking for a new challenge in one of Northern Ireland’s top tier law firms.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Legal Jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sarah Chapa in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: SCH090919_1568059202
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: