Commercial Finance Business Partner
Commercial Finance Business Partner – FMCG
VANRATH are exclusively recruiting for a Commercial Finance Business Partner for a leading FMCG organisation in greater Belfast. Reporting to the Commercial Business Manager, the Commercial Finance Business Partner will be an integral part of the management team and will provide detailed insight into the drivers behind business performance and to liaise and support other functions to drive profitability improvement initiatives.
- Preparation and review of all business performance reports.
- Provide monthly commercial reports to challenge and improve performance
- Undertake margin analytics, review trends and identify opportunities.
- Provide financial support in developing the business unit strategic plan.
- Collaborating with Group Finance to support and develop systems and processes as well as driving efficiencies in the preparation of the site accounts.
- Financial support in the preparation of customer tenders and pricing submissions
- Input into and challenge of all strategic pricing. Co-ordinate and support standardisation of pricing across the group.
- Benchmark costs internally and externally to identify improvement initiatives.
- Co-ordination and completion of sales budgets, projections, forecasts and analysis of results versus targets
- Working closely with Procurement to support pricing and margin management
- Reporting on all customer facing Profit Improvement Initiatives
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a strong commercial acumen and will ideally come from a manufacturing background with the drive and determination to make an immediate impact in a fast-paced business.
- Excellent salary (commensurate with experience)
- Market leading benefits
- On-site car parking
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: LH2207_1571767204
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits / package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: