VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for Commercial Counsel on behalf of our client, a leading tech firm renowned for reputation in both the US and Europe. Working as part of a team, and liaising with offices around the word, Commercial Counsel will be based in the Belfast office with international corporate network exposure. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a legal team in the growing tech industry in Northern Ireland.
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of contracts, including outbound licensing, professional services, channel partner, nondisclosure, and other commercial and technology related agreements.
- Anticipate problems and initiate actions to ensure contractual issues are addressed efficiently.
- Support the development and implementation of various standardised processes and procedures.
- Provide legal support for procurement and various business units regarding negotiation of vendor agreements.
- Advise management of contractual rights and obligations and provide interpretation of terms and conditions.
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be an experienced Senior Commercial Solicitor with a proven track record seeking further continued career progression. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of contracts drafting and negotiation experience at technology companies and/or law firms. Expertise in drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial, licensing and other technology related agreements. The ideal candidate will have experience with issues pertaining to domestic and international enterprise software licensing, SaaS, intellectual property, and data privacy.
Salary will be negotiable and tailored to attract the strongest Candidate in the local market.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Legal jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sarah Chapa in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: SECH_1552503614
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: