VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting a Cloud Support engineer for a growing Financial Services Company.
As a Cloud Operations Level 1 Support engineer you will be providing a hosted solution for some of the key clients. You will be working across the Windows stack infrastructure/VM Ware and SQL. You will mainly be providing level 1 support around change requests, client on boarding, following key internal processes along with helping out on projects and go lives.
The ideal candidate must be able to display the following:
- A degree in Computer Technology or a related degree.
- 1 years experience working in data centre support.
- Understanding of Windows Operating systems and Virtual environments.
- Experience working with SQL
- Familiar with IT security processes
- Familiarity with log aggregation and reporting tools
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructures (VMWare/Azure/AWS)
- Experience around Level 1 support is a plus.
- Experience with platform automation is desirable (PowerShell, VMWare Automation, Salt, Chef or Puppet).
The salary is £24-28kk but also comes with a brand new Mac computer, Health Insurance, Pension contribution and free parking. It is a relaxed office environment with a fun atmosphere for a growing company and great place to work.
For further information on this role or any other, please contact Matthew Evers in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Job Reference: MEV-M2J13_1571410843
Salary: £24000 - £28000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP