Cloud Security Architect
Cloud Security Architect
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a Global Organisation in Northern Ireland to be recruiting a Cloud Security Architect based in Belfast. The company is a very bug into the culture side of things and it will be working with an amazing team with great opportunities to be the pioneer in this field for the company.
The Security Architect, Cloud will provide technical leadership, design, implementation, integration, and oversight of the Firm’s cloud-based security solutions and systems, with an emphasis on securely facilitating business operations. The Security Architect, Cloud will utilize an extensive IT background, advanced security knowledge, an appreciation for compliance and risk management principles, and excellent communication skills to develop and promote effective and sustainable solutions; educate constituents and champion such solutions directly and in concert with Firm leadership. The Security Architect, Cloud will protect the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and recoverability of information, systems and facilities in compliance with organizational policies and standards; and seek continual improvement and growth relative to a cloud capability maturity model.
The ideal candidate must be able to display the following:
- Computer Science Bachelor’s degree or substantial equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with advanced information IT and security systems, including TCP/IP networking, scripting, and incident handling
- Strong experience of designing and implementing cyber security solutions in a large enterprise
- Good demonstrable experience managing Microsoft Azure cloud platforms
- Some exposure to AWS and/or Google cloud platforms
- Experience of using scripts or other development tools to automate and integrate diverse systems
- Proven experience acting in a security advisory capacity to multiple constituencies
- Experience of Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect or Engineer is preferred
- Experience of CISSP, SSCP, CRISC, or CGEIT would be beneficial
- Expert knowledge of key Microsoft cloud technologies, including Azure: MFA, Advanced Threat Protection, Cloud App Security, Key Vault, AD, storage, monitoring, access control, policy management, and Resource Manager
- Familiarity with common cloud automation, management, and deployment tools such as Pivotal, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Expertise with integrating and deploying IAM solutions for both cloud and on-prem scenarios
- Working knowledge of information security frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST, and CIS
The salary for this role is negotiable for the right candidate but also has the opportunity to work in a friendly, hard working company with state of the art offices in the City centre and a great benefits package
For further information on this role or any other, please contact Matthew Evers in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Job Reference: MEV-M10J19_1571475632
Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP