Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
They are a well renowned company, located in an attractive location in Derry/Londonderry and they have an outstanding reputation for their cutting edge collaborative team environment and high quality work. They are looking to add a talented and passionate Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. This team is facing a complex, exciting challenge and need some expertise to ensure the delivery of the project.
The role: The Cloud Infrastructure Engineers work closely with the Cloud Ops Manager to suggest, agree and implement technical standards and set the technical strategy.
What you’ll need:
- degree or post graduate qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering at 2:1 or above.
- experience with Windows and Linux based applications.
- 2 years experience managing SaaS solutions in Azure and AWS.
- Experience with system monitoring software such as New Relic, Dynatrace, Nagios. Logic Monitor, Splunk or Loggly
- Experience with Configuration Management tools such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
The role is currently available to start immediately, and interviews are available this week.This is a great opportunity to join a well-known company, with opportunities to work on a number of challenging projects using the latest technologies.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or the wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Johnathan Potts in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: JP79_1571410796
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: