Clerk/Typist – Lisburn
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a office clerk/typist for a large public sector organisation. This is an immediate start for an initial duration of six months with scope for extension. Based in Lisburn, the role is 36.25 hours per week Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00.
- Maintenance of records and complex filing systems
- Administration of Educational/Training Programmes, ie, arranging for payments, receipts and distribution of videos, scheduling, distribution and monitoring of Schools’ Education Package.
- Administration relevant to copy certificates, ie, arranging payments, receipts and distribution of same.
- Preparation, acknowledgement and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Training of new staff and existing staff in new routines.
- Taking Minutes at Meetings.
- Typing for both operational and administrative personnel within Department.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery stocks.
- Assisting in the management and maintenance of all IT consumables and stationery.
- Dealing with telephone queries from general public.
- Dealing with telephone queries from deaf/hard of hearing persons via the Minicom Text Phone.
- Giving administrative support where necessary for clerical duties, eg, faxing, photocopying, etc.
- Maintaining diary
- Maintaining Safety Information System.
- Creation of spreadsheets and databases for recording of fire safety information.
- Input, processing and output of data from spreadsheets and databases to produce requested reports.
- Assisting in the production of management reports.
- Ensure physical security of files, stationery, back-up tapes and disks.
- The reporting of system abnormalities to the Safety Administrative Assistant, eg, poor system performance.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act in respect of personal data.
- Such other duties as may be allocated and interchange of duties as required.
A minimum of 3 GCSEs at ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ grades (or equivalent) including English Language.
RSA Stage II Word Processing or equivalent.
Experience of operating Computerised systems in a working environment.
Experience of Telephonist/Receptionist duties.
£9.35ph (alongside discount benefits)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: RWS12/09/2019_1568311213
Salary: Up to £9.35 per hour + Discount Benefits
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Stock Control Administrator (Newry)
Northern Ireland (South)
NegotiableFull Job Spec
Procurement Assistant- North Down
£17000 - £18000 Per Annum + Discount BenefitsFull Job Spec
Excel Data Entry- Charity Sector- Belfast
Up To £17500 Per Hour + Discount BenefitsFull Job Spec