For the widest selection of Civil & Structural Engineering roles in Northern Ireland, contact Brian Mitchell on 02890 330250.
VANRATH Infrastructure & Built Environment are working with an international multi-disciplinary design and project management consultancy to support in the recruitment of an experienced Civil Engineer for their Belfast office. Locally, the employees within this business have had the opportunity to deliver some highly recognisable projects throughout the province. You will work alongside a small but highly experienced team who pride themselves on the technical excellence of their designs.
- Producing highly detailed technical drawings for site infrastructure with particular emphasis on roads, drainage and utilities;
- Work closely with engineers to ensure the designs are delivered on schedule and in line with client brief;
The Ideal Person
To be considered for the role you will have:
- An HND / HNC in a relevant construction related discipline;
- Experience working on roads & drainage projects within a design consultancy;
- A high level of expertise on Civil 3D and microdrainage;
What you will get in Return;
If successful, you will be offered a highly competitive salary in line with your experience. You will have the chance to diversify your experience as the company places and emphasis on the on-going career progression of their employees. In addition to this you will have a company matched pension, 36 days annual leave and have access to a comprehensive range of training programs.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Construction Jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Brian Mitchell in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: BAM110919-1_1568191076
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: