VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a leading organisation within the pharmaceutical field for a Buyer based in their Belfast office on a 2 year contract. The Buyer will be responsible for the procurement and control of materials, ensuring material is available for production at all times and of the correct quality specification.
- Identifying and onboarding new vendors for various projects
- Preparing cost analysis and PPV reporting
- Utilising all available methods to pursue cost reductions at every available opportunity
- Monitoring supplier/delivery/quality performance
- Liaise with suppliers on all material/stock matters including scheduling changes and cost variations
- Supplier negotiation, regarding pricing and delivery structure
- Understand and be aware of operating within ISO 9000:2001, ISO 13485:2003 and shipping regulations.
The Ideal Person:
- Level 5 qualification in a Business or Engineering Discipline or equivalent
- Proficient in all Microsoft Packages to include, Excel, PowerPoint and Work
- Proven knowledge of procuring production materials
- Experience in procuring electronics would be an advantage
- Understanding of SAP would be desirable
- Strong communication and influencing skills with both internal and external agents
- Demonstrable analytic & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
£25,000 – £31,000 with Excellent benefits.
For further information on this role or any other, please contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Job Reference: DT17102019_1571335219
Salary: £25000 - £31000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Procurement Analyst (City Centre)
£25000 - £35000 Per Annum + Excellent BenefitsFull Job Spec
Procurement Manager BAND 7
£33000 - £42000 Per Annum + Discount BenefitsFull Job Spec
Procurement and Contracts Manager – Ballymena
Up To £12.71 Per Hour + Discount BenefitsFull Job Spec