Business Development Manager (UK Experience)
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with their client a thriving Software company who specialises in web-based applications in public and private sector organisations across the UK and Ireland to recruit a Business Development Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a “Hunter” who is target driven with a view to finding better ways to engage with and educate potential customers.
- Successful target attainment against agreed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Responsibility for full end to end sales cycle.
- Generation of a healthy pipeline of opportunities in line with company strategy in the short, medium and long term.
- Accurate management of pipeline / forecast in line with reporting requirements.
- Creation and execution of sectorial / territorial sales plan.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing Manager to define successful sales campaigns within allocated territory and sectors.
- Work closely with the Development Team to feed back both client, product and market intelligence that will help inform product development decisions.
- Proactively identify, engage and manage potential partners who can be used to generate sales opportunities for company
The Ideal Candidate
- Clear and demonstrable experience of a successful career in software sales including history of target attainment
- Experience of selling into both the public and private sectors
- Experience in profiling individual sectors, identifying main organisations, key stakeholder / influencer groups and how to best engage with each.
- Understanding of public sector procurement process and ability to write responses to ITTs/ RFQs etc
- Strong network at a senior level in both the public and private sectors in England.
- Solid understanding of how business works, the broader operating environment in which our main products are sold and the gravitas and maturity to sell and negotiate at Board level.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the UK.
- Some experience or understanding in the areas of corporate governance, risk or business performance would be desirable.
- Some experience of selling SaaS solutions would also be desirable.
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive basic salary and bonus structure
- Forward thinking and progressive environment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Megan Kelly in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: Mke1102192_1549911646
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Internal Sales Executive – Software
£22000 - £26000 Per Annum + OTE £40k + Share Options + Private MedicalFull Job Spec
Business Development Manager (Belfast)
£25000 - £28000 Per AnnumFull Job Spec
Internal Sales Executive (Technology Solutions)
Competitive Salary + Uncapped BonusFull Job Spec