Business Development Manager
VANRATH are exclusively recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join a thriving Technology solutions provider based in their recently refurbished offices on the outskirts of Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very dynamic organisation where you can develop your technical skills and commercially grow an already successful business. The successful candidate will head up a new division of the company which offers a new range of digital and managed services to both the public and private sectors. Reporting to the MD this is an incredibly exciting position and boasts excellent career growth and a chance to have a strategic input on the growth of this company.
Digital transformation means something different for every organisation. With our client customer focus, project definition and ability to realise solutions with agility and insight means they are ideally placed to deliver significant advantage in these transformative times.
The successful Business Development Manager will help drive the growth of the company’s technology adoption into the corporate and enterprise sector within the UK and Ireland
- To be responsible for the development and delivery of the company’s strategic business and development / sales plan
- Reporting to the Management Board each month against Key Performance Indicators
- To have a deep grasp and understanding of the service / products range to relay the benefits to customers – to lead the MD’s to develop the range to suit market needs based on your work in the field and work with the team to bring new products and services to your customers
- To identify and build prospects through research and your own network of contacts – leading to new accounts for the company
- Plan and prioritise sales and development activities – to take the lead on developing marketing activities and literature to support business development activities
- To build relationships with solution partners and be fully competent in articulating the Company’s value proposition
- To compose proposals / presentations for potential clients
- Excel at demonstrating software / solutions and identifying opportunity for technology collaboration.
- Manage sales cycle from end to end – signposting each stage for customers whilst working with the internal teams who will deliver the solution
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- To understand profit and loss margins and work closely with the Finance Manager on cost requirements
- Any other duties within the post holder’s competence as requested by the Managing Directors
The Ideal Candidate:
- Business development experience in the field of “Managed Services” for both public and private sector customers
- An understanding of Digital Transformation projects and concepts
- Strong commercial awareness. Forward thinking and ability to map markets
- Excellent communication, negotiation and numeracy skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to travel through UK / Full clean Driving licence
- An excellent package is on offer to attract the best talent in the market
- Competitive Bonus structure
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Megan Kelly in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: Mke111018_1539251951
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: