Business Development Executive (Digital Network)
Business Development Executive
VANRATH are recruiting a Business Development Executive on behalf of a successful cloud hosting services provider, based at the heart of Belfast.
Operating successfully for over 20 years, our client offer digital network services to businesses across the UK and Ireland private and public sectors.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for generating sales pipeline and delivery business through new and existing customers. A mixture of strong commercial and account management experience is a must in this new position.
Working closely with the Head of Business and supporting commercial team, this is an excellent opportunity to carve out a career with an already successful Belfast business.
- Understand customer/ prospective customer needs and requirements
- Research potential customers in your market territory, identify key players and generate interest
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls, emails, LinkedIn and dealing with inbound queries
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Team
- Carry out analysis of territories, markets, industries, etc.
- Proactively build pipeline, maintaining all sales activity on CRM
- Provide accurate forecasting and reporting on deliveries
- Attend industry events and network to network with key decision makers
- Occasionally travel across UK and Ireland when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience of selling B2B, with a good understanding of technical sales processes, from initiation stage to completion
- Excellent communication skills with ability to identify and build relationships with decision makers
- Educated to degree in a Business/ IT related subject (highly desirable)
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to forge excellent working relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- A “can-do” attitude
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power-Point)
- Competitive base salary
- Commission scheme
- Company benefits package
- Laptop and phone
For further details on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Job Reference: MRT090119_1547048764
Salary: Excellent benefits package including bonus.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: