Business Analysts – AI Platform
My client work with multi-national media based companies to provide analytical information on the activities associated with social media platforms. This is a well managed, well supported and well financed business.
My client are seeking an energetic , ambitious, and motivated Technical Business Analyst. The Technical Business Analyst will work with clients during several stages of the Project Lifecycle. During the design stage of the project you will assist the team in researching best practices, making recommendations to the client about functionality and user flow and document requirements and acceptance criteria.
In later phases of the project, you will provide client training and workshops, demonstrating to business users how they can use the various features of their new platform.
Background to the role:
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and technical team.
- The Technical Business Analyst will be the main information resource for project functionality and scope specific questions.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and document complex user interaction.
- Understand scope of the client engagements and analyse business problems / project constraints
- Gather business requirements
- Write user stories, functional specifications and acceptance criteria
You should have:
4 plus years experience in a Technical BA or similar role
Experience in analysing business goals and metrics
Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting business requirements
Familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall models
Bachelors degree or equivalent
My client will offer a fun working environment, competitive compensation, stock options, and tuition reimbursement. My client plan to have a centrally located office, a pool table a full stocked beer fridge and a gaming room. My client would encourage BA’s that may be interested to tailor their CV to best demonstrate how they meet the spec.
To find out more about this role or any other role at this level, please call Ryan Quinn on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: RQIAWNW01_1549644258
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Asap