My client is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner and a Kentico Gold Partner, working with these world-class platforms to deliver outstanding custom web applications and bespoke software solutions.
We consult, conceptualise and deliver leading-edge solutions that focus on your individual needs. With innovation at their core our custom Smarter Software® solutions focus on real business benefits. From streamlining process change and information management, to secure cloud hosting and user experience (UX), our custom solutions channel your vision from concept to delivery.
My Client currently has a team of 60 talented individuals, which is set to grow in size and skills in the months ahead. Check out the fantastic roles we have on offer below.
You will be reporting to a Project Manager and working alongside an experienced and established project managementbusiness analysis team delivering software solutions. As a Business Analyst you be expected to take full ownership of functional analysis ensuring that the final project deliverables match the customer requirements.
- Manage Project Scope
- Manage User Requirements List
- Create Functional Specification
- Create UAT Plan
- Create Training Plan
- Deliver Business Improvement
On a day to day basis your duties will include project tasks, supporting the business development teams when requested by providing BA input and any ad hoc requests from the management team. Projects will involve many technologies but are primarily grouped into Custom .Net Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft SharePoint and Kentico. You will contribute to Internal Business Improvement Solutions.
- Proven track record of successful Business Analysis (2 plus years)
- Ability to provide references of employment
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A good working knowledge of Visio
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to cope with changing and competing requirements
- Experience of leading and managing a team effectively
- Excellent communication skills and confident to communicate at all levels
- Workshop facilitation
- Business Analysis approaches – workshop facilitation, requirements gathering, business process definition and improvement.
- Data Modelling
- Software quality management approaches
- Experience using Project Management Methodologies e.g. Prince, Agile
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
Knowledge of the following is highly beneficial:
- Microsoft Technologies (.Net, SQL Server)
- UX Design Principles
- Benefits Management
- Change Management
- Account Management
- Content Management Systems
- Dynamics CRM
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Contract or Temporary IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Matthew Clarke in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Book in for an informal 1-2-1 during our ‘Contractor Info. Afternoons’, held every Wednesday & Friday.
Our Contractor Experts, Orla Fitzsimons and Matthew Clarke, are here to help with your questions and discuss opportunities.
Job Reference: MTC130819_1565719219
Salary: £375 - £400 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6-12
Job Start Date: Asap