Brand Executive (Cookstown)
VANRATH have partnered with Keystone Group to recruit a Brand Executive into their ever expanding marketing team, based at their headquarters in Cookstown.
Keystone Group is a market leader in the building materials and products markets in the UK, Ireland and Continental Europe.
Due to the continued expansion of the company, and innovation in their diverse range of products, Keystone Group require a Brand Executive to join their growing busy marketing team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing Services Manager and Brand Manager to proactively drive the marketing of key brands.
- Assume overall responsibility for the brand, identity, presence and profile of a portfolio of key brands
- Accountability for the development and delivery of the individual brand marketing Plans.
- Coordinate all brand activity, including website updates/content, PR content, signature projects, product literature, events, advertising, promotions, e-zines and mail shots
- Daily response to marketing opportunities within the product sector.
- Ensure all product changes are communicated effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Close liaison with key customers in the marketplace.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree in a Marketing/ Business related subject
- 3+ year’s relevant Brand marketing experience. Preference will be given to candidates with manufacturing experience.
- Experience in budgeting and managing a wide range of marketing services including Web, Advertising, PR, Shows, and Print etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility to travel occasionally to interface with sales team and customers.
- Creative with energy and enthusiasm.
- A professional postgraduate marketing qualification (CIM or equivalent) would be desirable
- Experience in the use of CRM/ contacts databases for direct marketing.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent company benefits scheme, including cycle to work scheme, leisure memberships, and internal health and well-being initiative
- Additional holidays for long service
- A rewarding place to work
Job Reference: MRT110119_1547220485
Salary: Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: (Short listing now)