Assistant Accountant (Newtownabbey)
Leading FMCG Company, Newtownabbey, Multi Million Pound Turnover Company, Study Support and Excellent Benefits
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant within a fantastic organisation based in Newtownabbey. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your finance career within a successful, professional and friendly environment. The successful Assistant Management Accountant will join a busy accounts team and report directly to the Financial Controller.
- Balance sheet monthly reconciliations
- Management of accounts payable invoicing.
- Provision of accurate variance analysis.
- Reconciling credit cards and processing expenses.
- Processing incoming payments (Bacs, Cheque, Credit Card, etc).
- Maintain all accounts records- Filing purchase invoices, sales invoices and bank statements
- Allocating payments.
- Raising sales invoices/statements and re-issuing invoices as required.
- Dealing with queries from suppliers, clients, and the sales team.
- Working closely with auditors and HMRC.
- Monthly bank and supplier reconciliations.
- Assisting with ad hoc month end close and reporting process..
- General financial admin tasks when required
The Ideal Person:
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA Part Qualified
- 2+ years of related professional experience within a retail or FMCG environment.
- Experience in accounting and financial systems + advanced excel skills
- Knowledge of SAGE Accounting software
Up to £30,000 + study support as well as a host of other benefits
For further information on this Assistant Accountant vacancy, or any other Assistant Accountant job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Jessica Grieve in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: JGR1415_1539098703
Salary: Market Leading Salary
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Accounts Payable Specialist (City Centre)
£19000 - £23000 Per Annum + Excellent BenefitsFull Job Spec
Finance Administrator (City Centre)
£17000 - £18000 Per Annum + Excellent BenefitsFull Job Spec
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum + BonusFull Job Spec