Application Support Analyst – Linux/ Unix
Would you like to further your career? Gaining valuable knowledge in a market leader in FinTech?
The Support Analyst is responsible for the delivery of technical and application support for internal and external customers.
Application Support Analyst. NI based financial software house is seeking a skilled Application Support Analyst to provide 1st and 2nd line support for a complex, real-time issues. Providing first point of contact for customers across technical issues.
- Strong experience of application support.
- Experience of dealing with clients.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- We’re looking for candidates with experience of supporting software – ideally with exposure of SQL, Unix/Linux and or Windows.
- You’ll be a strong communicator and have experience of troubleshooting issues for either internal or external clients.
- Networking, and/or SQL Server/MySQL.
£30,000 – 35,000 and a fantastic benefits package including expenses.
If you’re a problem solver and a difference maker then I’d like to hear from you. To have a friendly chat about this role in strict confidence please contact Curtis Stewart on 028 9033 0250 or email: Curtis.email@example.com
Job Reference: CST160818_1539101983
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP