VANRATH is delighted to be partnering with a prestigious financial services firm to appoint an AML Officer for their Real Estate Team. The Real Estate Team manage a portfolio of properties in receivership across the North and South of Ireland with the aim of maximising recovery of the assigned portfolio.
The AML Officer will be primarily responsible for the collation of KYC and CDD information in line with their AML policy and procedures in order to assist in the delivery of property sales for their private equity client.
- Facilitating the completion of high volume property transactions by ensuring that AML/KYC clearances have been obtained in a timely manner
- First point of contact for purchasers on all property transactions to understand the funding structure and explain the specific AML/KYC requirements
- Liaising with Case Managers, clients, and 3rd parties to keep them up to date with progress of specific transactions
- Maintaining team trackers (including sales and AML/KYC trackers) to ensure that Management Information and client reporting is accurate
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience within an AML / Compliance Team within banking or financial services is essential
- Understanding of typical legal structures, including limited companies, partnerships and trusts
- Familiarity with public sources of information available in the UK / NI / ROI and other jurisdictions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Experience in handling confidential and commercially sensitive information
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: LH5413_1565722806
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: