VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting a Sales Administrator for one of the UK’s most well renowned Office Furniture providers based in Belfast.
The Sales Administrator will join a well established sales team and be responsible for inbound sales and customer relationship management, across a range of existing and new clients.
Fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic team with a path for progression.
- To respond promptly to incoming sales enquiries received by phone and e-mail as well as customer queries and resolving customer service issues
- Sales development, ensuring that all customer needs are clearly understood and requirements are met on a timely and professional manner
- Meet and greet visitors upon arrival at Reception ensuring their needs are fully met
- Ensure the Belfast showroom is maintained in a tidy and presentable layout to showcase our quality furniture to prospective clients/visitors
- Manage customer and delivery documentation ensuring that it is prepared, sorted and arranged in line with the established process
- Process sales orders and ensure that the correct product is sourced from the supplier to meet delivery requirements
- Liaise closely with the purchasing and operations departments and key suppliers to confirm product specifications and lead times are in line with requirements
- Manage all hospitality requirements for regular client events in a timely and efficient manner
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent), Grade C or above to include Mathematics and English
- Proven experience offering excellent customer care with a professional and courteous attitude.
- Strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel). Preference will be given to candidates with Sage experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally, with external customers and internal departments.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Using own initiative and able to hit the ground running with a can-do attitude.
- Competitive base salary
- Company benefits scheme
- Free parking
- Free Fruit x2 a week
- Social Events
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: DT80600619_1560092402
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Internal Sales Executive (Technology Solutions)
Competitive Salary + Uncapped BonusFull Job Spec
Marketing Automation Specialist
NegotiableFull Job Spec
Territory Sales Manager (Churchill China)
Attractive Salary + Bonus + BenefitsFull Job Spec