VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for a family run business based in Greater Belfast. The successful Administrator will report to the Managing Director and work alongside a busy and expanding team.
Responsible for coordinating and supporting the department’s sales administration, you will be a key contributor to the sales team.
- Manage, organise and control the administration requirements for all reporting teams
- Set up systems to help improve delivery of daily, weekly and monthly tasks, information flow and ongoing projects
- Updating the daily sales ledger
- Process all departmental invoices ensuring adherence to internal controls and procedures within the departments
- Building relationships with all customers
- Liaising with customers answering queries and dealing with customer complaints
- Arranging customer delivery schedules and liaising with haulers
The Ideal Person:
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role and have excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages. Will have customer service skills and be able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Competitive Salary
- Greater Belfast
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: DT0811188_1541703625
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: